Tuesday, September 14, 2010

12 Top Cheat Sheets On The Web


In This Article I would like to share with you all my Top 12 Cheat Sheets On The Web. I had to do my own good research on the internet to find these very useful Help Cheat Sheets. Of course the internet world is just full of different cheat sheets for many other topics, but these are the tools, websites, and programs that either I use often or might use them soon. The List of Helpful Cheat Sheets below contains a Cheat Sheet for CSS 3, CSS 2, Facebook Notes, Google Search, HTML 5, HTML, JavaScript, Java Syntax, jQuery 1.4.2, Photoshop Keyboard Shortcuts, PHP, and WordPress. So, feel free to Bookmark this whole page for your own use, or tell others about this very useful Cheat List. Continue Reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment